Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2016

Freeform Friday


This weekend I'm focused on getting my children to at least one event where they can wear their Halloween costumes before the inevitable bad weather of Halloween night strikes. I'm also a stress baker, and I'll need to make several batches of Halloween cookie cutouts this weekend in an attempt to recover from several hours of work meetings on Wednesday.

I hope you have a  festive, spooky weekend planned, and I hope you enjoy clicking through these links.

A very Hitchcock Halloween.

Fun Halloween dinners.

A smile-enducing non-profit that creates Halloween costumes for kids in wheelchairs.

Horcruxes are real, and Trump's Walk of Fame star proves it.

When the going gets tough.

Eleven favorite dinners from Ina's kitchen.

Great career advice.

Looking forward to reading this read on the power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking.

Mark your calendar for the 2018 and 2019 release dates of Toy Story 4 and The Incredibles 2.

[Photo from Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 1958.]


No comments:

Post a Comment