Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Freeform Friday



Rainy fall days make me want to curl up under a blanket to binge read and watch movies all weekend, so I'm looking forward to family movie night tonight. After watching three Star Wars movies last weekend, I'm also excited to take my son to a performance of the music from the films.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

Things more heavily regulated than buying a gun in America.

Hilarious times people trolled protestors.

The Monopoly man who keeps photobombing the Senate's Equifax hearing.

Speaking ill of Hugh Hefner.

A woman may finally get a monumental tribute on the Mall, and she’s naked? Really?

The mayor of San Juan needs to start a lady coup. Now.

Roseanne Cash's call for musicians to stand up agains the N.R.A.

The cathartic power of a social media misfire.

This animated film of Orpheus and Eurydice has the catchiest tune ever.

Loving this Instagram account that blends classic paintings and contemporary photographs.

Things to do with friends (other than go out for dinner and drinks).

Proof that Joni Mitchell is even more magical than you thought possible.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment