Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2018

Freeform Friday


We're headed out to a movie and lecture on film noir tonight, and I'm excited to get out of the house with my husband who has been cooped all week nursing his arm injury. The weeks have been so busy lately, so I'm really looking forward to having a chance to catch my breath and enjoy some cozy moments at home. There's something kind of magical about godlen-green autumn days like these, isn't there? I hope you have a cozy weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the last week.

A refreshing revision to high school homecoming courts.

The fascinating on foot journey of David Sedaris.

"I hoped that my fears for our future were overblown. They were not."

Great advice about parenting.

GOP Officials: Kavanaugh shouldn't be held accountable for something he did as white teenager.

Truth.

Ha! "ALEXA, play Frank Ocean."

[Image from Mistylyn on Instagram.]


No comments:

Post a Comment