Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2018

Freeform Friday


We're celebrating my husband's birthday this weekend by heading to Detroit for a night to catch a game and enjoy the outdoor holiday markets. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the last week.

When it's cold outside, I love dreaming of vacations, and this agriturismos site is especially dreamy.

I'll take any update on Wes Anderson's next movie, please.

Have you tried this trick for falling asleep?

File this under additional ways our society tries to control opinionated women.

How absolutely wonderful is this song?

Why are you still using paper towels?

Pence got an early start on the government shut down.

Welcome to the age of the bottomless Pinocchio.

[Image from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment