Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

Freeform Friday

I've been doing some heavy assessment work with a dynamic group of teachers this week, and I'm looking forward to a restful weekend full of watching the Olympics, hitting up the pool, and talking about a great read (that I just finished last night!) at book club on Sunday. I hope your weekend is a good one, and I hope you enjoy clicking through these links:

I'd really love it if my boss (hell, all bosses!) sent out this list of expectations on work/life balance.

I want to use these cheery decorations for my next party.

The look on this mom's face is timeless (and the commentary hilarious).

I caught Hitchcock/Truffaut this spring in the theater, and highly recommend checking it out on HBO.

I'm super excited for this new stop-motion film.

American politics aren't the first to have crazed men grasping for power.

I really with I had this shirt for an Olympics viewing party I'm going to this weekend.

My favorite record breaking at the Rio Olympics thus far.

Boden added a ton of great items to an end of the season sale, so I finally bought this lemonade yellow dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment