Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2016

Freeform Friday


It's all sunshine and warm weather in the forecast this Labor Day weekend, and we'll be soaking up the last days of summer at the pool, the lake with friends, and a picnic with family. Change is certainly in the air; our oldest is headed off to kindergarten Tuesday, and he had his first soccer practice (with Coach Dad!) yesterday afternoon.

I hope your long weekend is a good one, and I hope you enjoy clicking through these links:

Really excited to see this 60 Second Doc on our hometown's favorite monster.

I completely agree with this approach to teaching writing (and even use it for the opening assignment in my Creative Writing class!).

I love John Dingell.

Another great reason why you should be using Nextdoor.

John Hamm is a big fan of Wilco.

I fall in love with this supercut a little more each time I watch it.

Check out this outrageous ticket a friend's two-year-old was given in D.C.

(Photo of my friend Sean's delicious freeform tarts. Find more photos on Instagram.)

No comments:

Post a Comment