Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2016

Freeform Friday


This rainy weekend my sister and I are hosting a pop-up dinner that required lots of last minute adjustments given the rainy forecast. We're pretty pleased with our revised location, so fingers crossed that the space looks as good as the pictures! Sunday my son and I are going to a performance at our favorite local theater; we splurged on season tickets this year, and I'm looking forward to some precious one-on-one time with him.

I hope your weekend is a good one, and I hope you enjoy clicking through these links:

This look into the creative use of titles in films has fascinating information about Saul Bass's work in Hitchcock movies, Woody Allen's trademark font, and a ton of  other great info.

Celebrate your freedom during banned books week and read one of these great (frequently banned) titles.

Stop pretending you don't know why people hate Hillary Clinton.

This is at the top of my must-try list of recipes.

Love the easy style and fun print in this tunic for my daughter.

Apple cider sangria? Yes, please.

A fun map of where book lovers live.

[Photo from our pop-up dinner at the Wave Field.]

No comments:

Post a Comment