Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2016

Freeform Friday


We had a four-day work week thanks to a Monday snow day (where I stayed in my pajamas until 4:00 and finished an entire book), and we have four days next week before going on winter break Thursday afternoon; that's a schedule I could get used to. This weekend we're looking forward to a holiday party with some of our closest friends and a visit to Santa with the kids. Hopefully they ask for a Totoro and Catbus because that's what Santa is getting them. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy clicking through my favorite links from the past week.

A stunning collection of perfectly constructed film shots.                      

Three short stories from the always impressive Sherman Alexie.

On that note, here are details about the plans for an Absolutely True Diary film.

Find a theater that is playing this documentary on street cats.

More reasons to watch Moonlight.

I adore this Lego lovin' family for so many reasons.

Check out these amazing auteurs.

Need a visual for trustworthy news sources? This is for you.

This. Exactly this.

The future is female.

A hilarious collection of laugh out loud essays.

My favorite Christmas read.

[Photo of a our backyard with a snowy Honey Creek.]

No comments:

Post a Comment