Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Freeform Friday


Happy end of the year to you! We're keeping it low key this New Year's Eve and plan on going out for a simple dinner at a fun, new spot. My biggest accomplishment this past week was watching five movies in four days and finishing two books, and I hope to keep the streak going into week two of vacation.

I hope you have a  lovely new year, and I hope you enjoy clicking through my favorite links from the past week.

celebration of Stevie Wonder, and a reminder to appreciate those who inspire us while they're still around.

On a related note, have you heard Wonder's cover of "We Can Work it Out"? Damn.

Looking forward to #16.

A bromance for the ages.

This is my kind of stacked roster.

What's on the minds of 2.9 million Americans as 2016 comes to a close.

The 20 best films of 2016. I'm delighted to see Linklater at #15 , and I second their recommendations for #19, #10, #4, and the single best film I've seen in ages, #2; #1 is still on my to-watch list.

Smile inducing photos from 2016.

Good morning to you and you and you and you; thank you for the songs, Debbie.

Pimento cheese bites? Yes, please.

[Photo of Grace Kelly with a tall glass of bubbles.]

No comments:

Post a Comment