Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

Freeform Friday


Hello three day weekend! We're happily getting out of town for the holiday with, wait for it, adults only! My wonderful mother is staying with our kids, and we're headed Up North for some skiing and relaxing with friends. I hope you have fun plans for the weekend, and I hope you enjoy clicking through my favorite links from the past week.

I've been enjoying reading up on Hemingway recently and am fascinated by his first two marriages.

I could definitely eat this.

Behold the power of travel literature.

Toni Morrison always had a way with words.

Fredrick is really quite amazing, and this animated video is required viewing for littles and bigs.

Excited to read this great historical fiction for book club.

World building in Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox.

In case you missed Meryl's incredible speech.

And of course this wonderful speech that got me all teary.

Did you know that wolves could do this?

Check out this amazing pattern in a frozen river.


[Photo from Charade with the always charming Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn.]

No comments:

Post a Comment