Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Freeform Friday


We just got back from a wonderful trip spent tooling around Michigan's Upper Peninsula; nothing hits the reset button quite like a dip in one (or two!) of the Great Lakes. We're also looking forward to some get togethers with friends and family over this extra-long July 4th weekend and getting to the pool now that the weather is nice and steamy.

I hope you have a festive Fourth planned, and I hope you enjoy some of my favorite links from the past week.

I love a good public art installation.

On that note, Marquette won me over with this.

Road tested travel pillows for those of us who require a few zzzzs while on the go.

My vacation splurge: a really lovely jar of this.

Kid clothing organization goals. 

Ina's always impressive skills at making tasty, beautiful confections.

Did you know that Wonder Woman was inspired by Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood?

Papa.

There’s now a name for the micro generation born between 1977-1983.

Anatomy of a scene for a great summer film

No comments:

Post a Comment