Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Freeform Friday



This lovely summer weekend I'm feeling lucky to see a hilarious show and spend Sunday afternoon with my favorite book club ladies. I've been juggling several projects for side jobs this past week, so it will be nice to laugh too much have a glass of bubbly with friends before going back to work on Monday. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

Ten Frank Lloyd Wright homes available to rent right now.

Researching pop up dinner ideas, I came across Outstanding in the Field dinners. Would you go to one?

Bon Appetit’s series of meals on a budget inspires cooks to make tasty food out of simple ingredients.

Could just changing shopping trips change a city's map of economic disparity?

Summer reading for your woke kid.

Anyone can be the light, at any moment.

Levar Burton's podcast is like Reading Rainbow for adults. Plus, I just adore his voice, don't you?

Need travel inspiration? How about one of the 10 safest countries in the world.

Buzz Aldrin is all of us during President Donald Trump’s space speech.  

New information about Amelia Earhart’s disappearance and a fascinating documentary.

Loving all these Mitten State T-shirts


This dune-covered ghost town is called Michigan’s Pompeii, and this short podcast is fascinating. 

[Photo from our recent trip to Marquette. Find more from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment