Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Freeform Friday


We're just back from an action packed week near Lake Michigan, and we had a wonderful time exploring new and familiar places with our extended family. It's good to be home, and we're looking forward to fun times with friends at German Park tomorrow and an event for the kids on Sunday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

This is my kind of van.

Literary would-you-rathers.

More travel spots in the Upper Peninsula.

The coolest movie theater in every state (including my hometown favorite!).

Why my kid won't play football.

Love these yummy Instagram videos (their apple hand pies look especially amazing).

It's smart to live in Ann Arbor.

Research and reporting now vs. then.

Pouty fish or grumpy old man?

[Photo of the boules court at Sovengard in Grand Rapids. See more at Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment