Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Freeform Friday


What a busy week getting ready to head back to school! This weekend we're celebrating my sister and brother-in-law's tenth anniversary and heading to the pool for the last dips of the season. I hope you have a restful holiday weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

It's hard to believe how early the leaves are supposed to peak this fall.

First world solutions.

Humans of New York gets its own TV series.

What football looks like after the NFL.

Inspiring 100 years/100 shots from film.  

This T-shirt earned my husband a free drink from an anonymous brewery patron recently.

Dignity: of earth and sky.

We are in the future.

Edits for the win.

[Photo from Floret Flowers.]


No comments:

Post a Comment