Search This Blog

Friday, November 3, 2017

Freeform Friday


Happy weekend! We're lucky enough to have tickets to listen to David Sedaris and enjoy a pre-show dinner with friends at Takoi. Have you ever been to one of his readings? They're a cross between standup comedy and a snarky book reading. In other words, a perfect night with one of my favorite authors.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

I happily have this song stuck in my head after hearing it for the first time at a great show this week.

Every Richard Linklater movie, ranked.

A great bio on Hollywood's most talented costume designer.

Lines from The Princess Bride that can double as comments on student essays. Yes. Please.

Picked these up as a consolation prize for two kids who really wanted to see Hillary speak last week.

Boden prints are so irresistibly cheery.

These are on my Christmas wish list.

Adorable Elephant and Piggie accessories for my kid's backpack.

Lady Coup Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment