Search This Blog

Friday, November 10, 2017

Freeform Friday


November always seems like the longest month as we reach towards Thanksgiving break. This weekend we're lucky enough to go to a dinner party at my sister's, and I'm excited to unwind with some good friends and a luxurious meal after a taxing week.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

Twelve exciting renovations underway in Detroit.

A fascinating tour of a home build for tv and film.

Have you heard about the new American Writers Museum? It looks just wonderful.

My new favorite dress.

Taking camping to new levels.

A sneak-peak at an intriguing new book.

Election karma that restores faith in American voters.

Pissed off women FTW.

The actual Millennium Falcon is on Google Earth.

A look inside the last Indian boarding school.

I'm super excited to give (and read!) this with my kids.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment