Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2018

Freeform Friday

This is one of those weekends that I love living in Ann Arbor. Between FoolMoon tonight and FestiFools Sunday, there is no shortage of creative community events to attend. We're also busy with my daughter's (fifth!) birthday, and I'm hosting a French-themed book club Sunday for this incredible read (that I can't wait to talk about). I hope you have a festive weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the last week.

What your favorite website says about you.

Will Ferrell's interview of Joaquin Phoenix is silly and wonderful.

Listen to the alphabet with this supercut from 85 films.

Twelve looks into what makes some of Hollywood's most iconic scenes tick.

Anatomy of a scene from Wes Anderson's new film.

Revisiting The Breakfast Club in the age of #MeToo.

Why don't pants go past your ankles any more?

When writing poems on the sidewalk with my students yesterday morning, this was my pick.

Have you seen this terrifying mashup of Sinclair reporters reading propaganda in unison?

How students are continuing to protest the stupid shit adults make them do.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment