Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2018

Freeform Friday


After a sunny week in the Florida Keys, we're back home and happy to enjoy the last days of spring break watching late movies, going out for drinks with friends, and hanging out around the house. My lovely sister is hosting Easter on Sunday, and I'm hopeful that the weather is at least sunny for the egg hunt. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the last week.

In defense of funeral potatoes (my favorite indulgent side for Easter dinner).

Swirled Easter eggs using Cool Whip and food coloring.

Did you know turtles could do this?

Beetlejuice is a weird and wonderful 30-years-old.

Sean Penn has published a book. Please stop him from writing another.

Email sign-offs that might get you fired.

Love this lightweight camera case for traveling.

And these compression travel cubes.

How fun are these pirate shirts for little boys?

Bad ass feminist shirts and bags.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram of my current book club read, poolside of course.]

No comments:

Post a Comment