Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2018

Freeform Friday


Hello weekend! We're headed to a wonderful new restaurant tonight, and I'm excited to see what all the buzz is about. We also have tickets to a performance of Music from Harry Potter at our local symphony, and it's the first time we've been together as a whole family. I can't wait to see all of the Muggles and wizards in costume. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

I'm still searching for a show I like as much as The Crown and hope one of these will to the trick.

This new movie looks amazing. Did you read the book, too?

Love these out of the ordinary Harry Potter costumes.

We could have told you that.

Hey! Visit Ann Arbor featured my picture from a favorite local landmark.

I'm kind of obsessed with this amazing airfare search engine.

Excited to check this city off my bucket list this summer.

Anyone try  this free app that helps you breeze through customs?

Put an egg on it! Here are 47 egg recipes to consider.



[Bookshelf envy compliments of The Wing via Quartz.]

No comments:

Post a Comment