Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2018

Freeform Friday


We're staying cozy at home for most of the weekend, and I'm looking forward to chatting about our mindfulness exercises at book club this weekend. I'm so impressed with the difference practicing one new exercise each week makes in how I go through each day with more gratitude and awareness. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

If literature's complicated male characters were on Tinder.

This shark migration is both fascinating and terrifying.

What the f possesses Alexa to laugh for no reason?

I marathoned my way thought this wonderful book in a weepy and rewarding 24 hours. The author is featured in a short video here, and the article that inspired the book is here.

What shoes do you wear to work? These are my current favorites, and now I want these in about three colors.

Here's my favorite cool weather sweatshirt.

Always on the lookout for a new weekend breakfast idea, this TJ's inspired recipe looks delish. 

We occupied ourselves for a whole afternoon with this fantastic stuff.

[Image from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment