Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2018

Freeform Friday


After a wonderful week exploring Montreal with our kids, we're back home and working some summer gigs. Luckily, that means I get to email poolside while the kids take lessons and swim laps at our pool club. We're having friends over tonight for a low-key nacho bar and drinks on the porch while the kids play in the yard. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the last couple of weeks.

I never wanted wallpaper until I saw this collection.

Welcome to our summer of rage.

A new essay from David Sedaris on a surprising topic.

This isn't what fragile masculinity looks like (and other ways the internet isn't always right).

Great insight into women, power, and modern feminism, including the importance of letting boys cry.

I impulsively bought one of these after having this ultimate novelty ice cream while on vacation.

How magical are these shoes? And they even come in adult sizes!

So proud to know some incredible women involved in this effort.

This mom and teacher is boss.

Real life would-you-rathers women have to ask themselves.

What an incredible story of a sudden savant.

After having this ice cream flavor recently, I'm itching to make it at home.

The sky is everywhere.

[Image from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment