Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2018

Freeform Friday


Tonight we're headed to a good friend's 40th birthday party, and we get to dress up in our favorite '90s clothes (that I've been carefully saving at the back of my closet). I love a good costume party, and I'm super excited to wear my favorite Friday nigh outfit from high school -- with a gray field hockey T-shirt and a large plaid button down, I'm going to be so cool and so comfortable. I hope you have a festive weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

Why write letters? “It’s nice to be thought of as classy.”

Relax. Don’t be so uptight. You know you want it.

A letter every female athlete (current or former) can relate to.

For those of us with overstimulating jobs, this quiet-space app sounds like a dream.

How cute is this little dress?

This sweet boy.

Honest greeting cards from the women in your life.

Mad Magazine just got real as hell.

The cruelty is the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment