Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2018

Freeform Friday



This weekend I'm headed out of town with my fantastic group of book club pals; we're overnighting in a little Lake Michigan town to talk about our most recent book and imbibe in plenty of bottles of bubbly. I hope you have a fantastic weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

I love public art, especially when it involves books.

The start of fall traditions, according to Adam and Eve.

This is just my face.

What does life look like for girls turning 18 in 2018?

The best fall treat (that I'm bringing on our weekend getaway!).

These are so soft they make me actually want to wear leggings. Maybe even in public?

What a perfectly fantastic holiday tradition.

Interesting news about Richard Linklater's films that are in the works.

This is the best pregnancy announcement from a celebrity I've ever seen.

[Image from RKramer62 on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment