Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2018

Freeform Friday


Chilly days like this require a movie marathon in front of the fire, and I think Home Alone won the vote for tonight. We're hosting Thanksgiving next week, so I'm going to try to get some shopping done so I can get a jump on some cooking and baking. I hope you have a cozy weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

What to see and where to eat in Detroit.

So many good laughs with these two.

Your cool new congresswomen are already hanging out.

A fantastic list of cooperative games for all ages.

A love letter to working with your spouse.

Now that cold weather is here, I'm dreaming of recreating a braised duck recipe I had it Italy. Hopefully this or this will do the trick.

Giddy up! This modern update of Seinfeld is hilarious.

How to prepare your Hanksgiving meal.

A great twist on a classic comfort food dessert.

This profile with a retired CIA disguise expert is riveting.



[Image from Ken Scott Photography.]

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see an old friends photo as your cover for this weeks blog hes amazing. As you x are too busy ove reading these, awesome job Aimee. bravo

    ReplyDelete