Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2018

Freeform Friday



Happy weekend! We're celebrating my son's birthday tomorrow and taking the kids to the theater on Sunday. I just started a new book (and a new to me genre) that I've read great things about, so I'm hoping to steal away some cozy reading time, too.  I hope you have a festive weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

These food reviews are some of the funniest pieces of writing I've read in a while.

Forget Disney. Check out this magical set in London.

Why I look so tired.

The best resource for finding great new book recs.

Still think single payer healthcare is unreasonable?

What is sure to be a final great book from the late great Donald Hall.

I love that CNN is throwing some serious shade with the use of facts.

I will not be ashamed of loving Love Actually.

[Image from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment