Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Freeform Friday


The weekend is nearly here, and I'm looking forward to a graduation party for a favorite former student and my book club, which revolves around day drinking and care-free conversation, with a dear group of friends.

Here are some things that kept me busy and entertained this week:

Work friends gathered for happy hour drinks at Ann Arbor Distilling Company this week and delighted in their insanely wonderful libations.

I've been sucked into a new book this week, A Window Opens, and I'm pretty sure I've met my spiritual twin. The narrator is a writer and mom who loves her Fiestaware dishes and put on her best Boden outfit for her interview. Check, check, check, check.

Have you been to the peony garden at the Arb yet? It's a must-see (and smell!).

My kids and I have been waiting for months for Finding Dory to come to theaters. Only one week to go, and the perfect way to celebrate the first day of summer break!

I love to collect vintage things, mostly pottery and linens, but I picked up a ton of vintage Fisher-Price pull toys at a local thrift store when my son was learning to walk a few years ago. Little Snoopy is my daughter's favorite right now, and they both get lots of smiles when she takes him for a walk.










No comments:

Post a Comment