Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2017

Freeform Friday


We're toasting the weekend with an adult-only event at a local children's museum with friends; we have way too much fun playing with all the toys that we're ordinarily too polite to monopolize when kids are around. This blustery weekend I'm also happy to be hosting book club; I've been thinking about dishes to serve related to our book, and I'm glad that the weather is cool enough to enjoy some Darling soup.

I hope you have a cozy weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from this past week.

If pizzas were relationships.

I've been researching for a new article and am super impressed with this Instagram account.

I wish I could recreate this experiment with male and female teachers. I'm pretty sure I could guess the outcome.

Lucky to have this hometown treasure.

Staying in is the new going out.

Vacation escapism is just a click away.

Holy Air B&B apartment view.

Intrigued by this travel valet app.

Can we all just admit that it was never about email?

Napping makes you smarter.

In case you missed this laughable parenting moment.

[Photo of some of my recent research, ice cream from Sweet Dirt served at Grange.]


No comments:

Post a Comment