Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2017

Freeform Friday



At long last spring break is here, and I'm looking forward to a loooong break from my work email, catching up on movies and reading, going out for lunch, and checking out museums. This weekend my book club is getting together for another movie viewing party, and this time it's a film based on a train wreck of a book we read about a year ago; I can't say I loved the book, but I do love drinking wine with my book club ladies.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you enjoy clicking through my favorite links from the past week.

The best list of movies to watch with your kids (and the one I used to stock up for spring break).

I couldn't put down this modern take on Pride and Prejudice.

Can't get enough of this hand cream in both aloe & green tea and lavender (that I keep at work to help me chill the f*** out).

What to say when you don't know what to say.

There's no crying in baseball.

Interesting trivia about early ideas for Frozen that never made it to the screen.

A playful teaser for the new Pixar film, Coco.

Take my money, Boden.

On male authors who thank their wives for all their (uncredited) work.

Score for the USA women's hockey team!

[Photo of our last trip to see Diego Rivera's Detroit Industry at the Detroit Institute of Arts.]

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to kick off the weekend with you and the littles! Thanks for our dinner, Aim!❤️

    ReplyDelete