Search This Blog

Friday, May 19, 2017

Freeform Friday


My book club is headed to Beer City for a brewery tour and overnight this weekend, and I'm excited to try a couple new places and an all-time favorite. All of this travel is the perfect antidote to treat lots of work stress, and I'm grateful to my fantastic husband for loving his time with the kids while I'm away.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

How to get your body caftan-ready for summer.

"We spent our first decade in the country learning the ways of the new land and trying to fit in. Having a slave did not fit." (If you want to keep going, here is a piece on the author, too).

Alternate-universe response to a president's leak to Russia.

Best. Prank. Ever.

Have you tried Resistbot yet?

An inspiring piece about mid-life career switches.

Love this playful strawberry party idea.

Must try this recipe to see if it's as good as the one at Zingerman's.

I adore the soft fabric and flattering lines of this new dress.

"I'm gonna' look like I love cheese no matter what. 'Cause I love cheese."

My daughter loves the click-clack sound her new gold sandals make on the sidewalk.

These dress up wings are the bee's knees.






No comments:

Post a Comment