Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

Freeform Friday

I've been a fan of Fancy Friday at work, and after wearing my Nasty Woman shirt on a recent tumultuous Friday, I've decided to make a hybrid of the two philosophies. If you'd like to join me, please feel free to put on your fancy clothes and protest button for Feminist Fancy Friday. It's a thing.

In other news, I'm feeling lucky to go to my favorite local movie theater twice this weekend for a direct from Sundance screening of Wilson and a live children's performance with my daughter. What fun events do you have planned for the weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it's a good one, and I hope you enjoy clicking through my favorite links from the past week.

Young adult novels that adults love, too.

Sammies that make the Super Bowl worth participating in.

I never thought I'd get a subscription to this magazine for their quality political reporting.

Love these locally made pins and cards.

Well played, Sweden.

How to help hungry children in your neighborhood school.

I keep eyeing this class (and this one, too!).

Nicholas Cage on Nicholas Cage.

Help out those impacted by the Bowling Green Massacre.

Good news for fans of The Godfather.

You say it how?

For the love of Boursin.

If your kid has a phone at school, he or she must check out this app that gives rewards for staying off the phone.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment