Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2017

Freeform Friday

Oh, three-day weekend. I've been waiting waiting for you. We're using the time off as an opportunity to eat out at a great restaurant that supports A Day Without Immigrants and catch some Oscar shorts, a favorite annual tradition. I'm also joining my mom in her kitchen for a homemade ravioli project that we'll get to feast on Saturday night. Our family recipe uses a chicken and spinach filling; paired with homemade sauce, it's the stuff of dreams.

I hope you have a lovely long weekend, and I hope you enjoy clicking through some of my favorite links from the past week.

Fifteen things Vonnegut said better than anyone else.

How to put your money where your mouth is and #grabyourwallet.

Sign me up for this foodie vacation.

Heard this song today and could only laugh and think of this.

Go read this great book before this (really great looking!) film comes out.

First Pluto is out, and now this continent is in?

Thanks to a friend for this little pick-me-up when I needed it this week.

Love the simplicity and tiny splash of color with this new addition to my jewelry box.

This is one belated Galentine's dinner I'd love to have been at.

A subtle Instagram account to follow if you still need your daily dose of vitamin O.

Looking forward to reading another great trilogy.

Sneezy cold season inspired me to buy two of these in the last week.

Ready to rematch this Sundance favorite over the weekend.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment