Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2017

Freeform Friday

This weekend we're stuffing valentines in envelopes and making cutout heart cookies; I grew up working in the flower shop my family owned, so I have an special appreciation for Valentine's Day (that someone isn't jaded despite slingin' flowers for years and years). For an early Galentine's event, I get to go to book club where we're also having a  huddle. We will persist.

I hope you have a sweet weekend, and I hope you enjoy clicking through my favorite links from the last week.

I've been reading this and this and this for Valentine's.

This is the lemon cake (it's the character Natalie's favorite) I'm making for book club this weekend.

The perfect valentine for kids.

I ordered one of these for myself after admiring it on a friend.

That was a close one.

Loving this botanical garden print.

I'm dreaming of spring and wearing this, too.

What happens when you mess with the Tweet King.

Good reminders for saving money on flights.

I really need to renew my passport.

Must get of these for every bedroom in my house.

For the biggest fans of Grey Gardens.

Two words: velvet ropes.

[Photo of Peter O'Toole and Audrey Hepburn from a favorite romantic comedy, How To Steal A Million.]

No comments:

Post a Comment