Search This Blog

Friday, December 8, 2017

Freeform Friday


Happy weekend to you! We're celebrating my husband's milestone birthday with a concert Friday night and a movie at a newly renovated theater in town Saturday night. I'm also hosting book club Sunday, and I'm super excited to talk about Jandy Nelson's book that has been swimming around my head for the last couple of weeks.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

The top ten documentaries to put on your holiday vacation viewing list.

If Stanley Tucci were your boyfriend.

Let's hear it for the Time people of the year: the silence breakers (and those who aren't able to break the silence).

guide for men and how to handle their newfound power and wealth.

Jeff Tweedy's acousic set from the 10th Anniversary NPR Music Party

And NPR’s Book Concierge, the best browsing tool for what to read from 2017.

How lovely is this flower shop on wheels?

This is the cutest menagerie of handmade stuffed animals. That manatee!

I read a great review for this makeup tool, and I'm curious to see if it lives up to the hype.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment