Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2017

A Couple Great Gifts for the Holidays

Still looking for gift ideas for the holidays? Here are some of my favorite things that are sure to put a smile on the face of someone special this December.

A playful, beautifully illustrated book for any film fan.


A great splurge item that makes everything you drink all the more wonderful.


My favorite cozy honeycomb socks

This shirt literally has people buying my husband drinks when he wears it.

The sassiest pin for your winter coat. 
When all else fails, a bunch of really nice chocolates are my go-to.


What kid wouldn't love cuddling this unicorn?



Need more gift ideas? Here is a list of gifts that are Made in Michigan I put together for a local publication, and this is my list of gift ideas from last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment