Search This Blog

Friday, January 12, 2018

Freeform Friday


After being under the weather this week, the weather helped us all out with a wonderful snow day today. We've been snug and cozy inside watching movies, napping, and taking it easy. I hope you have a cozy weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

President Obama's favorite books from 2017.

And picks for books, music, and more from my local library.

What the men didn't say at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.

Please enjoy Natalie Portman making the all-male Best Director nominees very uncomfortable.

Burn! Debra Messing calls out E! for equal pay dispute.

Because Michelle Williams received less than 1% of Mark Wahlberg's paycheck for reshoots of their film, "All the Money in the World."

“Oh, god. These are those cinnamon rolls, aren’t they?”

I want to start a coven, not a sorority, in my hometown.

This kale and apple salad looks like the perfect side to cider-braised chicken.

I'm obsessed with The Crown, and this side-by-side with the actors and the people they play in real life is everything.

Well done. A former envelope factory is now one of the largest medical marijuana facility in Massachusetts.

A chic insider's traveling guide to Aix-en-Provence, France.

[Photo from Pure Michigan on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment