Search This Blog

Friday, January 19, 2018

Freeform Friday


Gearing up for an especially cozy weekend, we're tucking in to a favorite Wes Anderson film at home tonight and have grand plans to make cookies and drink tea tomorrow. Paired with some warm wool blankets and a crackling fire, it should be especially hyggeligt. I hope you have an especially cozy weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

Watching this supercut is like watching Matt Zoller Seitz' Wes Anderson book come to life.

An entertaining literary supercut of 200 references to Hamlet from film and television.

Fifty years later: How ‘Mrs. Roosevelt’ Became the #1 hit ‘Mrs. Robinson’

Ready for the new season of High Maintenance?

In related news, there have been some major personal changes in the collaborative pair behind the show.

I've got to rethink my feelings about Woody Allen's life and work. I have a feeling this is something nobody outside their family will ever truly understand.

Did you see the rare shooting star over Michigan this week?

Ha! Parenting blizzard bingo.

Elena Ferrante, whoever she is, will be a columnist for the Guardian.

Kamala Harris had time for the Homeland Security Secretary.

I'm kind of obsessed with hygge livin' right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment