Search This Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Top Ten Reads from 2017


I've been keeping lists of books that I've finished for 10 years, and while scrolling through them I love comparing how many I read from year to year, remembering first encounters with now-favorite titles, and thinking about what I'll read next.

Here are my top ten reads from 2017 in order I came across them. Some are old favorites, others were new on the shelf or new to me.

The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
March, Books One, Two, and Three by John Luis, Andrew Aydin, and Nate Powell
Eligible by Curtis Littenfeld
Theft by Finding by David Sedaris
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sherman Alexie
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
Essays After Eighty by Donald Hall

    Do you see any favorites here? Others you stumbled upon in the last year and love?




No comments:

Post a Comment