Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Freeform Friday



August can feel like one long Sunday night for teachers, so I'm combating that with lots of ways to soak up every drop of summer that's left. I'm planning trips to the pool, the kid zone at Ann Arbor Pride, and anything else that comes our way this weekend. I that I hope you have a  lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

Exciting (international!) recognition for Detroit's murals and corresponding festival.

How to plan a family vacation on a budget.

This camera would make for the perfect big kid birthday gift.

An Oberon beermosa? Why not.

Boden has a great end of season sale right now, and this and this were my favorite finds.

How lovely is this vacation home?

Excited to try TrackMyTour on our next vacation.

Happy birthday, Franklin.

Chai desserts? Yes, please.

Thank you, RBG. And congrats on your 25th anniversary.

I love the hope and Promise that this new school holds.

An extremely detailed map of the 2016 election (and a potent reminder to vote this Tuesday).

[Image from Pure Mitten Pride on Instagram.]


No comments:

Post a Comment