Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2018

Freeform Friday


Like teachers everywhere, I'm cramming as much as I can into this last weekend of vacation. We had a satisfying week checking items off our summer to-do list, and now we're going to the movies three days in a row, hanging out with friends, and getting to the pool. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the last week.

Scheduling a trip around seeing these giant performers would be completely worth it. Here is a teaser of them in action.

This three ingredient dessert (plus beeriest to top) looks divine.

I snagged a jar of these on vacation and fell in love. So much flavor with less sugar and carbs. Score!

We ate these tacos (twice!) on vacation, and I've been working on recreating a fried chicken taco ever since. Spicy micogreens from Farmer's Market are my new fav.

So punny.

Timing is everything, and this photo proves it.

Ina's aperol spritzer looks like the perfect summer drink.

This piece does a great job of explaining why motherhood *in America* is so frustrating.


[Image from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment