Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2018

Freeform Friday


This brilliant weekend we're in Northern Michigan enjoying our yearly getaway on Lake Michigan. We got here yesterday, and  we’ve been in the water, swimming, kayaking, or walking along the beach, ever since. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the past week.

Beautiful Upper Peninsula destinations for your travel bucket list.

Trust me on this one. You need this blueberry buckle in your summer dessert rotation.

A fascinating look at family life in Wales.

We're on a Studio Ghibli kick at my house right now, and this is our current watch.

Drag Queen Story Hour brings pride and glamor to libraries across U.S.; I had no idea how controversial this was for lurking evangelicals until I posted a local one on a parenting page. 

Recipes for 101 simple salads (and why have I never thought of grilled cheese croutons like #44?).

How brilliant is this space saving staircase?

Betsy DeVos’s summer home deserves a special place in McMansion Hell.

How Melania and Ivanka aren't standing up against Trump; they're passive puppets who make women look emotional and weak to the men who rule them.

[Photo from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]

No comments:

Post a Comment