Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2018

Freeform Friday

After a sun drenched week on the shores of Lake Michigan, we're back home and enjoying these last sips of summer vacation. We had a lovely lunch with friends today, and our kids delighted in selling backyard veggies to passing neighbors. Tomorrow we get to visit with our old college roommate and his  family. Maybe we can squeeze in a date at the movies? We're itching to see Spike Lee's new movie, BlacKkKlansman. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the last week (that's admittedly short due to serious beach time).

Damn, how I love Spike Lee.

I love how this Instagram artist stretches boundaries for how to use social media.

It's all about the personal curriculum.

So proud of these protesters and all that they kneel for.

Children's books that teach kids about the world.

How to renew your English degree made me laugh.

I know that if I buy this I'll want to live in it all weekend long.

[Image from Our Moveable Feast on Instagram.]


No comments:

Post a Comment